One of the best markers of future success is past success. If a kitchen remodeling company recently completed a project with many similar elements to your own, there’s a good chance they can do it again. Still, putting your renovation dreams into someone else’s hands can be distressing. You need to remember that sometimes it makes sense to hire an expert rather than take on the job yourself. Once you’ve determined that your new kitchen project is more than just a simple “DIY” option, you need to hire the company that will best for your project. Hiring a good kitchen contractor to tackle your upcoming project is no small undertaking. You need to hire someone who will stay within your budget and complete the project successfully on time. To make things easier, we’ve done some of the research for you and compiled a list of our Top 3 recommended kitchen renovation companies in Memphis. These companies are all Better Business Bureau listed and service many neighborhoods and suburbs near Memphis, Tennessee. You can also find some helpful tips that which dive deeper into choosing the best kitchen contractor!
Top 3 Memphis Kitchen Renovation Companies
1. Renovate Memphis Phone: (901) 300-6805 | Facebook | Website
Renovate Memphis specializes in Kitchen renovations and the company has over a dozen outstanding reviews on their website. They’ve been Better Business Bureau accredited since 2019 and own an A+ rating. Renovate Memphis is dedicated to gaining clients trust and keeping them satisfied. Their website makes it easy to schedule a consultation, get customer support, submit a service request, or view pictures of previously completed jobs.
2. 901 Remodeling Phone: (855) 901-7366 | Facebook | Website
901 Remodeling can help you remodel any portion of your kitchen, whether it be new countertops, cabinets or appliances. The company is family owned and operated with over 15 years of experience in the remodeling industry. They own an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have several reviews available via their Google and Facebook pages. You can also visit their website to view pictures of previously remodeled kitchens or contact them to schedule a consultation.
3. Tim Disalvo & Company Phone: (901) 753-8304 | Facebook | Website
Tim Disalvo & Company offers kitchen remodeling to go along with several other home construction services, like home additions, custom pools, and custom decks. Tim himself was born and raised in Memphis and has over 30 years of expertise in the industry, including 20 years as a general contractor for new homes, custom homes, and commercial projects. The company has been accredited with the Better Business Bureau since 2007 and owns an A+ rating. They also have customer testimonials available on several other popular websites, like Yelp, Facebook, Google, and Houzz. You can use their website to contact them and schedule a consultation, or to view their portfolio of previously completed projects.
How To Choose The Best Kitchen Contractor
Kitchen remodels aren’t cheap, and when you’re paying good money for a remodeling job you don’t want to risk hiring the wrong contractor for the job. Below, we’ll discuss how to choose the best kitchen contractor by taking five important factors into consideration. By following these tips, you’ll be able to feel comfortable when making your decision!
1. Experience – First, when trying to choose the best contractor you want to make sure you hire a team that has a background in doing projects like the one you have in mind. For example, if you are wanting to put in new kitchen countertops then you will want to find a contractor who has experience doing that. Look at the companies website or Facebook page to find before and after photos of previous jobs that have included new kitchen countertops.
2. Credentials – Along the same lines as experience comes credentials. You should look for a contractor who has the proper credentials. Unfortunately, anyone can quickly create a website and call themselves a professional contractor. But, that doesn’t mean they are licensed and insured to work on your home. Before committing to any contractor, ask them for proof of their license and insurance policies. Any reputable contractor should be happy to show you these on the spot. This way you can have peace of mind when hiring them to work on your kitchen or home.
3. Reviews – When deciding on a contractor for your new project, it also helps to hear from previous clients. Good or bad, former customers aren’t afraid to tell it like it is! This gives you an unbiased idea of what it’s like to work with a particular kitchen renovation company. Reputable companies want people to see what they’re customers have to say about them, so they will usually put links to review sites like Yelp on their website in places where you can clearly see them.
4. Professionalism – Finally, when choosing a kitchen renovation company, professionalism is key. Pay attention to how a potential company treats you from the first interaction you have. Are they trying to rush you off the phone? Are they pressuring you into committing to a project? If so, this is probably a reflection of how they will act during your remodel. Instead, find a company that treats you with respect and shows that your time is valuable. Above all, you want honesty and transparency at every turn. You should never wonder if you can trust what the company you hired is saying.
Kitchen Remodeling Companies in Memphis
If you’re planning to begin a new kitchen renovation then it’s a smart move to hire professionals. Kitchen remodels can involve difficult operations, like electrical work, floor installation and even plumbing. If you don’t have experience working in these areas then you could create costly damages that you weren’t expecting. Even if you think the process of finding the right kitchen remodeling contractor sounds daunting, it’s worth the time to do some research before making a final decision. It’ll yield much better results in the long run and give you one of the highest returns on investment among all home improvement projects!